Support from a dedicated team in Johannesburg. 24 hour internet and telephone banking. Expert financial planning advice. As an HSBC Premier customer, you’ll enjoy an exclusive package of expat banking and wealth management services tailored to you and your lifestyle.
HSBC Premier benefits
Open an HSBC Expat Bank Account
- Dedicated support from our Premier Relationship Management team
- Expert advice from an International Wealth Manager who understands expat life
- Our best rates for savings, money transfers and currency exchange
- Global View – an Internet Banking service that lets you link all your eligible HSBC accounts and make fast transfers between them
- International security advice, alerts and rescue services from red24™ – a team of global security experts and risk analysts
- No monthly fee – as long as you keep at least £60,000 in your HSBC Expat accounts and investments
Are you eligible?
To benefit from our Premier services, you need to have at least £60,000, or currency equivalent, to deposit in HSBC Expat accounts and investments.
Find out more about banking, saving and investing offshore with HSBC Expat
Want to discuss your options?
To speak to one of our Premier Relationship Managers in Johannesburg, call us on +27 (0)11 676 4557 or +27 (0)11 676 4347.
Lines are open Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded for security and service improvement purposes.
HSBC Expat, a trading name of HSBC Bank International Limited, which is regulated by the Jersey Financial Services Commission for Banking, General Insurance Mediation, Investment and Fund Services Business.